THE SERVICES OF THE ITALIAN HONORARY CONSULATE IN ARIZONA
All consular services are issued according to principles of equality, impartiality, efficiency and transparency.
The Italian Honorary Consulate in Phoenix provide assistance with regards to the following consular services that are issued exclusively by the Consulate General of Italy in Los Angeles:
- VITAL RECORDS: https://conslosangeles.esteri.it/consolato_losangeles/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/stato_civile/
- PENSIONS: https://conslosangeles.esteri.it/consolato_losangeles/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/pensioni/
- NOTARY SERVICES: https://conslosangeles.esteri.it/consolato_losangeles/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/notarile/approfondimenti.html
- PASSPORTS: https://conslosangeles.esteri.it/consolato_losangeles/en/i_servizi/per-i-cittadini/passaporti/
- VISAS: https://conslosangeles.esteri.it/consolato_losangeles/en/i_servizi/per_chi_si_reca_in_italia/
In all the above-mentioned cases, the shipping of the original records to the Consulate General of Italy in Los Angeles is under the exclusive responsibility and care of the interested party. To this end, we recommend the use of a method that offers a tracking system as well as a receipt of delivery confirmation such as USPS Priority Express Mail.
As a matter of compliance with the decree detailing the scope of the services entrusted to the Italian Honorary Consul in Arizona D.M. 5113/223/BIS, we kindly request to all interested parties who intend to make an appointment with the Italian Honorary Consulate in Phoenix to carefully read the following disclaimer.
Please be sure to bring a copy of the above disclaimer signed and dated at the time of your appointment before the Honorary Consulate in Phoenix. Failure to do so might cause delays and/or reduce the time allocated to your appointment.